At Boston Car Service, we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our clients.
We do update this Policy from time to time so please do review this Policy regularly.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
● Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
● Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you request information or apply for an account.
● Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
● Information that you provide when submitting online form from our website.
● We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
● You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
● This site includes a pixel that enables cookies to be dropped onto their machines. These cookies may be used to target ads to those site visitors on third party websites.
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
● To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
● To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
● To inform you of any changes to our website or services.
● If you have previously purchased services from us we may provide to you details of similar services, or other services, that you may be interested in.
● In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated stored securely.
● Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
● In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
● Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
● To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
● In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of $25.00 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.